Available calligraphy styles
Click the categories below to expand the FAQ categories.
Click here to download the current pricing for Wayfarer's Creative Wedding Calligraphy. For information regarding corporate or personal calligraphy pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquire via our contact form or email to email@example.com. Please include:
- A list and quantity of the items you would like to order.
- Your event date.
- If ordering envelopes, please include their prospective mail date. '
- You will receive information regarding availability.
- Once scheduling is agreed upon, you will receive a contract.
- To reserve your order you must return the contract with a 25% deposit.
- You must send all "deliverables" (i.e. addresses, invitation wording, guest list, etc.) more than one week before your project start date. Additional time may be purchased if it is available.
- During your project's scheduled time you will be able to access updates, samples, and final work for approval through a password-protected webpage.
- If your project includes mailable items, you will receive a tracking number when it is sent.
We are currently testing a new system for calligraphy projects. Clients book 1 or 2 week sessions depending on the size of the project. The project is executed Monday through Friday. Clients may purchase weekends, when available, for changes and last minute add-on items.
Wayfarer's Creative offers three distinct, but modern calligraphy styles. Please see the styles at the top of this page. We do not currently offer the option to imitate other calligrapher's styles. Also, we recommend that each client sends our website to their "decision makers or influencers" prior to signing a contract with us. For example, if you will send your finished product to the bride's parents or best friend for their opinion then be sure to send our website first so that we can be sure everyone involved is on the same page! We know how important their opinions are!
Some prints and original paintings and drawings are available for purchase. Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing.
I do accept commissions! Please send an inquiry with your project specifications, questions, timeline and/or budget to email@example.com.
I use artist-quality watercolor paint, gouache, prismacolor colored pencils, and calligraphy ink. Papers vary, but are usually cold-pressed watercolor paper or bristol board.